March 8th, 2016 | Competitions | 0 Comments
We have a copy of The Allotment Cookbook to give away to one lucky person. Written by Pete Lawrence, the book follows a year in the garden and the book is a beautiful guide to growing and cooking with the rhythm of the seasons.
Beautifully written with some delicious recipes that will help any avid grower get the most out of his or her plot, we know that this will be a popular book with gardeners. Available in many bookstores including Waterstones and Amazon, pick up a copy for the gardener or cook in your life if you aren’t the lucky winner.
Entering this competition could not be easier. Just follow these instructions.
How to enter The Allotment Cookbook Giveaway competition:
Simply ‘Follow’ both Pete Lawrence and Mr Fothergill’s on Twitter, or ‘Like’ us on Facebook to enter the competition. If you do both, you will be entered into the draw twice, which will give you double the chance of winning. Do share on our posts to encourage others to enter!
If you already ‘like’ or ‘follow’ us then just share our posts on Facebook and Twitter to be entered into the draw and remember to also follow Pete Lawrence on Twitter.
You can find Mr Fothergill’s at the following locations:
You can find Pete Lawrence’s Twitter account here:
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition will run from 8 March to 31 March, commencing at 9am on 8 March and closing at 11.59pm on 31 March. Entries made after this closing date will not be considered in the draw.
- Mr Fothergill’s will announce the winner via social media on 6 April.
- There will be only one winner. Mr Fothergill’s will choose the winner at random, and our decision on this will be final.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize must be accepted as offered.
- The prize is open to UK residents only and will be delivered by post by The Allotment Cookbook author Pete Lawrence directly.
- The winner will have one week in which to respond and claim their prize. Failure to respond after 7 days will forfeit the prize and we will draw again.
- Mr Fothergill’s Seeds Ltd will reserve the right to publish the name of the winner on our website and in any related press release in relation to this competition.
- This competition is not open to employees or family members of Mr Fothergill’s Seeds Ltd
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.